Wood Cross Shape – Style 01
Wooden cross shapes are ideal for crafting for church outings, vacation bible schools and home decor. We offer a wide selection of thicknesses and sizes to help you find exactly what you need. The thicker wood crosses can be made to hang on a door, wreath or wall. The smaller 1/8″ wooden crosses can have a hole for building necklace charms.
Baltic birch plywood is easy to finish compared to regular plywood. It is virtually void free and is very stable and durable.
- Thickness is approximate
- Indoor use only recommended
- Sanded to 120 grit on the front and back
- Keyhole hangers are available on 1/2″ and thicker crosses
- Optional profiled edge is available on 1/2″ and thicker crosses
- Optional hole option is available on most crosses for ribbon or necklace making